Helping people market their business did not come as some kind of academic calling or from years in the trenches. You could say it was really born out of a strategy for self survival. The large consulting firms that I worked for expected me to help build our book of business.
One Big Problem… We stunk at gamification marketing.
So I began to dedicate most of my nights and weekends to learning as much as I could about online as well as gamify marketing. What I began to discover is that marketing isn’t really that hard after all. It’s really a matter of getting clear on a few key principles and then sharing your message in honest, authentic and compelling ways.
Marketing your business should be as fun and rewarding as providing the value and services that you deliver to your clients.
So whatever your gamification marketing business challenge may be, feel free to contact us to see how we can help you in your online ventures. The initial consultation conversation is always free with no obligation to but anything from us at all. And, I guarantee you will walk away with some value that you can use and information you can use right away to help you and your business !
Gamification Marketing Services
How Can We Help You?Providing You Complete Professional Client Attracting Services!
Bottom line is that if it involves gamification marketing, we want to help. I’ve been doing this for a long time and I understand that I don’t have all of the answers. But, I want to at least help you find the right resources to address your needs.
That being said, here are some of the most important services we offer:
Reputation Marketing StrategiesWe help you build a 5 Star Reputation online and the help you market that reputation to bring in more customers.
Video Marketing StrategiesVideo marketing isn’t just “nice to have” anymore. It is “MUST HAVE” for local businesses. We provide video marketing services to engage your customers, build relationships, and increase sales.
Social Media MarketingSocial media is a long term process that grows over time. The thing is your customers are out there. So, you want to use social media to engage your audience, build your brand, and leverage your other marketing efforts. Click Here to Learn More
Mobile WebsitesIf you’re not mobile, then you’re losing business. Just watch the behavior of the people in your life, including your clients and customers. Notice how they’re reaching for their mobile device all the time?
Local Business Needs to be Mobile FriendlyIf your website isn’t mobile friendly, then you are losing out on potential business.
Why Mobile Matters
- More users access the Internet using their smartphone or mobile device than they do using a computer or laptop.
- Even when someone recommends your business, the first thing most people will do is check you out online… And, most of them will do it on a smartphone.
- Visitors get frustrated if you don’t have a mobile-friendly site and are much more likely to go elsewhere.
Go To Where Your Customers Are… Video!Your customers are online and most of them are watching video while they’re out there.
Why Gamification Works
- gamification has the ability to inform, educate, entertain, and get your web site visitors to take action.
- Visitors will stay on your site longer and are much more likely to take action when they view gamification .
- Visitors are much more likely to watch A video before reading text and will remember your message longer.